We shop with women from all over the world in order to help our clients better understand how females think, behave, share and buy natural and organic products, such as food. We are currently recruiting participates for a unique and fun research project for one of our clients in the Middle East. Our study will aim to better understand how moms (and moms-to-be) in Dubai shop for healthy foods for their families. This is not your typical focus group type of research; our project is guaranteed to be fun as it involves food, shopping and chatting over coffees with other moms. And if you're into sharing your food or shopping experiences on social media like we are, you'll probably have several Instagram-worthy moments you'll want to share online.
Here's who we're looking for:
- Women who are mothers (or currently pregnant) in the age range of 23 - 45
- Currently reside in the UAE & can meet us in Dubai
- Sometimes grocery shop (or have someone shop on their behalf) at Carrefour
- Eats beef on a regular basis
- Makes an effort to shop for healthy foods (perhaps you buy organic some or all of the time)
- Speaks fluent English
Please fill out the form below if you meet our criteria and are interested in participating. We'll review responses as they come in and get back to qualified applicants. Those who are asked to join our study, and participate, will be compensated for their time. But more awesome than that is having a chance to share your opinions with an international food brand (our client) and meet the Green Purse PR team in sunny Dubai!