What's new for Green Purse PR in 2018 | New services for the natural products industry
New Guide Uncovers How Female Whole Foods Market Shoppers Think, Behave, Buy & Share
Some big changes have been happening recently for Whole Foods Market. Being acquired by Amazon means changes at the store level and potential for change amongst consumer behavior. Green Purse PR's new report takes a look at how brands sold at WFM can best connect and engage with shoppers now to drive awareness, sales and buzz.
This report is one of Green Purse PR's first digital information products, sold under our new #GetInHerCart Innovation Studio. Our report was created for brands whose products are already sold at WFM, or for companies intending to get their products onto WFM shelves. Scroll down to learn more about our new report, Guide to Winning with Whole Foods Market Shoppers.
You don't really know a shopper until you've shopped with them.
So we do just that, shop-along with the type of shoppers are clients are keen to attract. All of our public relations consulting is driven by our unique understanding of shoppers resulting from our shop-along research. Shopper insights derived from our in store research and online communities equip us with current understanding of what influences consumers' purchases, how they shop certain categories and how specific products fit into their lifestyles. These insights are important because they direct what our consumer marketing communications programs ultimately look like.
Good time to learn more about WFM shoppers.
With the recent acquisition of Whole Foods Market by Amazon, our clients are seeking to better understand how WFM shoppers learn about products, identify purchase influencers and how best to reach influential female WFM shoppers.
Green Purse PR just conducted our own research with WFM female shoppers to identify how they currently think, behave and buy, and share. Our new report, Guide to Winning with Whole Foods Market Shoppers, is designed to give brands insight into the retailer’s shoppers in general, as well as actionable steps they can use to take their consumer understanding to the next level. The shopper intelligence we share in this guide is based upon our shop-along research, one-on-one interviews, social listening, online surveys and questions in our private community where we are constantly learning from health-conscious mothers.
Here are 10 things you can expect to find in our new report:
1) List of media outlets and blogs she reads, follows or subscribes to.
2) How she connects online with WFM directly, as well as the brands sold on their shelves.
3) Who she follows on social media + a list of influencers.
4) How Instagram influences brand awareness and purchases.
5) What catches her eye inside the store.
6) The journey new mothers go on to cleanse their diet and lifestyle in an effort to get healthier for themselves and the baby.
7) What she loves about Whole Foods Market. Coffee seems to be pretty high on the list!
8) How WFM + Amazon fulfill her need for healthier options that fit her on-demand lifestyle.
9) How she looks to WFM to curate the best products for her, so she does not have to do as much homework herself.
10) Direct shopper quotes from women who report WFM as their primary grocery outlet.
Click the 'purchase now' button below to purchase and download our new digital report, Guide to Winning with Whole Foods Market Shoppers. Look for other related digital products, such as our new Whole Foods Market Instagram Account List, on the #GetInHerCart Innovation Studio.